Note about arrival and departure:
We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before beginning of the class in order to complete your registration and familiarize yourself with the facility. The daily class schedule will be communicated on the first day of class (indicatively every day from 09:30h to 19:30h, with a lunch break).
We will need each and every single hour of the class, so please do your best to arrive in time and organize your travel back home in such a way that you won’t need to leave before the end of class.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes for land classes
- 2 Swim suits, lycra swim cap, towel/bath robe, pool flip flops, products for the shower and care of your skin.
- 1-1,5 litres bottle of water in plastic or metal.
- Minerals for rehydratation.
- Logbook, manuals of previous courses, notebook and pen.
- Your floats.