In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD ), AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SLU informs you of the following extremes affecting the processing of personal data, which will be applicable to the services available electronically.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. it presents you in a clear, simple and intelligible way, the relationship of the main ends affected to the management and compliance of privacy so that you understand and adjust your preferences and / or decisions. Our intention is to offer you a quality service respecting your fundamental right to data protection.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. determines the purposes and means with respect to the personal data it deals with and, for this purpose, assumes the position of Responsible for Treatment in accordance with the RGPD.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE, S.L.U.
Calle 145, 1
46182 – La Canyada (Valencia)
RIGHT OF INFORMATION AND EXPRESS CONSENT
We inform you that the personal data and information that you provide us when completing any electronic form available on the web, will be registered as a processing of personal data by AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. The purpose of data processing is to process your request. The questions included in each of the forms are voluntary, except those marked with an asterisk (*) that are mandatory. In the case of not answering the obligatory questions, AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
The user expressly consents to the possibility that the contents contributed to the website are treated by AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. for the indicated purposes.
○ Browse the website.
○ Send an email to the electronic addresses that AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. he puts at your disposal.
○ Fill out the contact form, ask for advice, request information about a course or about tailor-made training, or request information about the services offered by a professional or a center.
○ Complete the user registration directly or through Facebook or other social networks.
○ Use the online store.
○ Subscribe to the Newsletter to receive promotional or informative electronic communications.
The data of the users, gathered through the registration forms in ISWATSU.com, are collected for the following purposes:
○ Recommend to each user the most appropriate training for their needs.
○ Provide the user with advice, a budget for tailor-made training or any other service that he has requested.
○ Put the user and trainers in contact with the educational offer published on the web.
○ Put in contact user and Professionals (or Centers) regarding the services requested by the user.
○ Send electronic promotional and informative communications about the most relevant news and news of the website, as well as information related to the training sector.
○ Manage the purchase and contracting of services offered by AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. in his web page.
○ Manage the information of registered users on the web.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. treat your personal data lawfully based on the following conditions, which may be independent or complementary:
○ Unmistakable consent based on preferences and purposes.
○ Provision of the service based on the conditions affected by the condition of the registration.
○ Legitimate interest in continuing to provide the service under the parameters of quality and improvement
○ Based on a rule of law or in the public interest.
In accordance with the RGPD, you have recognized the rights attached to the processing of your personal data: access, rectification , suppression, opposition, oblivion, limitation, portability and no longer the object of automated individual decisions.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE, SLU will treat personal data by virtue of the condition it holds (navigator or registered user). Any request exercised through the rights that are recognized will lead to the conservation, limitation and blocking that is established to give effect to said rights.
MANDATORY CHARACTER O FACULTATIVE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER AND ACCURACY OF THE DATA
The user guarantees that all the personal information provided is accurate and up-to-date so that it responds truthfully to its current situation. It is the responsibility of the user to maintain, at all times, their updated data, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data you have provided and the damages that may cause to AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. or to third parties due to the use of the services offered by and through ISWATSU.com
DATA PROVIDED BY MINORS
If you are under 18 and have accessed this website without notifying your parents or guardians, you must not register as a user. The consent of the parents or guardians is required for the treatment of personal data.
CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. keep personal data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and provided that the user has not withdrawn their consent to the processing of their data.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. has presence in different media or social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Instagram), the purpose of the treatment of personal data being established within the conditions affected by the service. In the event that the registration to certain services is made through personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that you will share certain information contained in your account. AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. Remember that you must be aware of the privacy policies of such means or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. informs users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by regulation, which guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The main mission is to try to ensure and guarantee both the processing of personal data and the associated information, ensuring their custody and integrity.
POLICY OF COOKIES OF AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SL
In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SLU uses browsing cookies (small files that contain a series of characters that are sent to your browser from the server of a website), in order to collect information of entry or identification of users, reproduction and loading of forms, and / or plug-ins for statistical purposes.
This policy is intended to inform you of the different cookies that AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SLU It collects through its website, as well as the possibility of rejecting, allowing or blocking those. In any case, AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE S.L.U. informs you that the rejection, blocking or non-permissibility of cookies may affect the correct navigation of the contents reproduced on the website.
What cookies are used on this website?
- Required: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and localization of access to the contents.
- Functional: They provide the user with information that enriches the browsing experience.
- Statistics: They collect information related to the use of the page, such as the permanence in the page and the contents visited performance and improve navigation. They can be, for example, those used by Google Analytics.
The user can choose which cookies he wants to work on the website or deactivate them by configuring his browser.
You can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When they occur Significant changes in this Cookies Policy will be communicated through notices on the web or through email to registered users.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE, S.L.U. is contrary to the "SPAM" and thus in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, will not send unwanted commercial communications to users who may give your data to this and with which there has been no prior commercial relationship, unless the user expressly authorizes it.
AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SLU is especially sensitive to possible links that may occur from third-party websites to its website (www.iswatsu.com).
Users, both individuals and legal entities , that they intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the portal page of AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE, SLU must submit to the following conditions on links on the web:
- In the event that AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE, SLU authorizes the possibility of creating a link from the website of third parties, it will be made always to the main Home (simple link) and never to any of the specific sections that make up the portal.
- It can not be done next to the link, false, inaccurate or incorrect allegations, that may mislead the contents of the portal, or are contrary to the law, morality, public order or custom generally accepted, and may damage the image in the virtual market of AQUA TERRA INSTITUTE SLU, its USERS or any third party that has a relationship with the entity.