Aquasoma® Foundation RESIDENTIAL Angrie (FRANCE), 12-17/12 2023
AQUASOMA FOUNDATION COURSE DESCRIPTION
FOUNDATION builds on the skills acquired in the INTRO module and provides all the principles and concepts to become an Aquasoma® Essentials Specialist.
This module aims to offer the recipients a rejuvenating experience by improving their flexibility, relaxation and breathing, as well as facilitating the release of mental overload.
The program covers techniques that facilitate self-regulation of the central nervous system, expanding work from the head and trunk to involve the upper and lower limbs.
ATTENTION: THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL COURSE AND PARTICIPATION IS RESTRICTED TO THOSE STAYING AT THE COURSE VENUE. SEE COSTS AND CONDITIONS UNDER "ACCOMMODATION AND HOW TO GET THERE".
SEE COSTS AND CONDITIONS UNDER 'ACCOMMODATION AND HOW TO GET THERE'.
Main topics covered in this module:
- Understanding and working with the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- Changing paradigm: from a mechanical approach to a system repatterning.
- Working by objectives: definition of objectives and achievement of results.
- Interact with the fascia.
- The complete set of tools for an improved spinal mobility.
- Main tools for better shoulder mobility.
- Main tools for better hip mobility.
- The last 3 principles of MKS watsu:
- Be invisible / unintrusive
- As a therapist I can only offer what I have
- The warrior stance: understanding and proper use.
- Undulations, bringing the body into resonance.
By the end of this module you will be able to deliver a comprehensive Aquasoma® session focused on the mental and physical well-being of your recipient, with a specific focus on techniques that facilitate the self-regulation of the central nervous system to calm excessive mental activity, while on the physical level we focus on the mobility of the spine, extending the work to the upper and lower limbs as well. The result for the recipient is an experience of deep calm and tranquility.
- In-person training: 36 hours
- Online training and self-directed activities: 16 hours
- Number of credits: 2.6 AECS
Blended learning: face-to-face training, online lessons and self-directed activities
– Aquasoma® Intro
OR, alternatively one of the following courses:
– Jahara® Foundation
– Watsu 1
– Janzu® Basic 10 days course
– Aguahara 1
Plus 1 private class with the Aquasoma® Instructor
Note on arrival and departure:
We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of your course in order to finalize your registration and familiarize yourself with the facility. The daily timetable of the course will be communicated to you on the first day (generally every day from 9:00 to 18:00, with a lunch break).
We need all the hours, so please do your best to arrive on time and plan your return so you don't have to leave before the end of the course.
What to bring:
– Recommended clothing: comfortable clothes for land classes.
– 2 swimsuits, lycra cap, pool slippers, towel/bathrobe, as well as products for the shower and skin care.
– One -one and a half liter plastic or metal bottle of water.
– Mineral salts to help rehydration.
– Notepads and pen.
a) Cancellation or postponement (*) of your reservation can only be accepted upon written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 6 full weeks before the start of the course.
b ) Cancellation requested via email 6 or more full weeks before the start of the course: the deposit is returned less an administrative fee of €50.
c ) Cancellation requested between 6 and 4 full weeks before the start of the course: the deposit is returned minus €100 as management fee and penalty for late cancellation.
d) Cancellations given less than 4 full weeks before the start of the course do not give the right to any refund of the deposit.
(*) Postponement: If external circumstances prevent you from attending the course you have registered for, please note that your deposit can be transferred free of charge to a later edition of the same course.
In case of cancellation on our part (e.g. if the minimum number of students is not reached), the entire deposit will be reimbursed without further compensation or transferred to the equivalent module of your choice. If the course is postponed, the deposit will be refunded to the students who request it.
ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION MANDATORY:
Full board (overnight stay from Tuesday afternoon till Sunday afternoon):
- Breakfast + lunch + dinner (catering prepared on site by our hosts)
- Two tea breaks included
- Alcoholic drinks to be paid separately.
- Accommodation in multiple room.
- Possibilità di camera singola con un supplemento (vedere qui sotto).
- Sheets and towels provided.
- Access to the whole facility.
- Large, well-equipped class room.
- Cleaning and service included.
Fee: 376 Euro per person in multiple room, 496 Euro in single room.
The accommodation fee is to be paid directly to the hotel.
ATTENTION: È responsabilità dei partecipanti realizzare la prenotazione obbligatoria dell’alloggio. Contact Olivier Lebreton Tel. +33 (0)7 71 11 80 11 – Email: email@example.com
HOW TO GET THERE
Shuttle to and from ANGERS SNCF station or RENNES airport: 40 euros per person (book with Olivier Lebreton)
Students repeating the class will take advantage of a 40% reduction on the tuition fee, either the full tuition or the early bird tuition as appropriate.
The places available are limited to guarantee all participants the best personalized attention from the instructor.
Registrations are accepted in order of arrival. Registration is valid only upon receipt of the deposit (or the full participation fee) and the registration form duly completed with all the personal data requested.
The balance must be paid by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer at least one week before the start of the course.
Please send proof of payment (screenshot, bank statement) by email.
- Professional, highly effective -yet fun- instructors' teaching during course hours.
- Educational material (course manual and video).
- Fee to use of all class related facilities.
- Certificate of participation issued by the International School of Watsu.
- Travel expenses, food and accommodation (see 'ACCOMMODATION' section for details).